Salon iPhone App – Why Loyalty Apps?
Salon iPhone apps are everywhere nowadays. If you aren’t offering customers a salon iPhone app to use for promotions, bookings, loyalty and all relevant info; then chances are they’ll be tempted use your closest competitor’s app.
What makes salon iPhone apps by Loyalty Apps different?
- better features – most salon iPhone apps don’t come with a location-based push messaging feature, or the ability to attach photos to those push notifications
- a greater flexibility to customise each app – important for not having an identical template app!
- friendly, small business level of attention and we actually care – we haven’t raised funding and we don’t have sales people
- almost always available via email or phone evenings and weekends included
- we see the bigger picture, we’re working on bigger and better services to offer salons in the not-so-distant future, we’re simply building a network using salon iPhone apps (nobody is getting rich making iPhone apps for salons) in order to build relationships by proving we have what it takes to deliver an excellent service
- better design – check out a few of the salon apps we’ve made recently compared to those of other salon app companies: Jacks of London, Avant Garde Salon & Spa, Nicholson & Griffin, Rocco Donna Salon
We’d be more than happy to compare salon iPhone apps to give you a clearer understanding of the differences between salon app companies.